SAN DIEGO CERAMIC COATING FOR CARS
Ceramic Car Coating Near Me - Like every other machinery, cars undergo wear and tear. Their shiny surfaces tarnish with time. It could be due to scratches, the original paint wearing off or even from the piling of dirt over time. It doesn’t matter what’s the cause. But if you just bought your new car, you would want to keep it rocking for as long as possible! However, that may not be possible due to a number reasons. That’s why the San Diego Ceramic Car Coating near me company has introduced an innovation to ensure our cars’ interiors and exteriors are protected.
Fundamentally, the invention involves a Nano-Coating technology that protects and lengthens the lifespan of the original car paint and enhances its beauty. This, in turn, boosts our sales or protects our vehicles, both at home and in the showrooms. As the best installers, we have a variety of affordable and unique coatings to ensure your car looks incredible; probably the best you will ever get. But before you decide whether or not to go for it, here are some of its benefits.
WHY SHOULD I CERAMIC COAT MY CAR
The Benefits of Car Ceramic Coatings
1. They are the Best Car Paint Protectors: Usually, our cars endure numerous attacks on their surfaces. It could be from scratches or even mud stains. As a result, the customization applies a nano-coating technology to give your car a stronger and protective surface. Thus, with the coating, your vehicle can withstand a great deal of these attacks thereby protecting its elegance.
2. The Coatings Last Longer: Compared to an ordinary paint, the ceramic coating can withstand vibrations or external forces which can damage the original color. Again, it can withstand severe weather conditions and atmospheric acidic substances that conventional coatings like waxing can’t. Therefore, it aims at protecting both the paint and the vehicle’s surface.
3. Ceramic coatings enhance Your Car’s Cleanliness: The coating fills even the smallest of the surface holes to give an exceptionally smooth and even surface. This, in turn, ensures no foreign material sinks into the car's exterior. Therefore, your vehicle will be able to preserve its initial pristine surface for long.
4. They eliminate the Need for Waxing: Initially, vehicles were waxed to protect their surfaces. Today, however, ceramic coatings have replaced it. While waxing wears off, is less protective and has to be repeatedly done, the ceramic paint doesn’t. One installation can go for quite a long time reducing the expense of having to re-wax repeatedly. That’s why we recommend its use.
5. They are Cost-Effective: While regular waxing has to be done after every three months, a single ceramic coating for cars can last the average lifetime of the vehicle ownership. It can go for more than five years, and therefore, you will only have to install it once. Nevertheless, it will seem to be expensive at first. But in the long run, it will be more cost-effective and cheaper than having to re-wax the car for the whole period of ownership.
CERAMIC COATINGS ARE BETTER THAN WAXES
Besides, the nano-coating technology gives you an added advantage of enhanced protection and improved appearance in one package. Usually, this would have required two different paints to achieve. Therefore, not only will your car’s surface get protected, but it will also be shiny and sleek. It will also retain its gloss over a much more extended period and at a cheaper cost.
For these reasons, car owners who would want to keep their cars looking new can approach us. We are highly experienced in the particular area and have served the surrounding communities for quite some time now.
Contact us today, and you will reap the benefits later. We guarantee you incredibly exceptional results!
San Diego Ceramic Car Coating vs Waxing
San Diego ceramic paint coating.
Most people know about the greatness of ceramic paint coating, but they wonder whether it is worthy to invest in it. We will, therefore, give a detailed comparison of wax and ceramic paint to help you decide whether it is worth spending.
Ceramic paint coating supersedes the use of sealants and wax because it is more durable, hard and has a high tolerance to heat. It is the modern form of paint protection.
Comparing wax with ceramic paint coating
A ceramic paint coating costs between $400-$1500 for preparation and installation. This price is very high compared to the price of wax, and therefore many people find the price unjustifiable. Many customers are willing to use it, but the high cost bars them. However, after analyzing both of them, you will realize that ceramic coating saves more money than use of common wax.
On the other hand, common wax and sealants cost between $100-$250 depending on the size of the car and the place. It means that customers using typical San Diego wax may seem to save some money than those who use the ceramic coating but in long term we will see that ceramic coating saves more money.
A typical San Diego car coating offers protection for up to 3 months, and then you are supposed to reapply. If the application cost is $200 on average, it means that you will use $800 for one year. This means that you are going to use approximately $4000 in 5 years. This cost is too much higher than the cost of ceramic coating in a period of 5 years.
Advantages of IGL ceramic coating
It is worth noting that unlike wax, San Diego paint coating is permanent and therefore requires a single application on average lifetime of the vehicle. This is because San Diego ceramic coating can only be removed by abrasion, but it needs proper maintenance.
Can you save money by having an IGL ceramic coating applied to your vehicle? The answer is yes. You only need a one-lifetime application that costs $1500. It, therefore, means that you will save $2500 compared to a person using contemporary wax in 5 years.
However, saving is not the only advantage of ceramic paint coating. We look at other benefits by comparing the two.
Waxes: Has melting point of 150 degrees
Ceramic Car Coating: Sustains heat of 400- 1500 degrees
Scratch resistance rating
Waxes & Sealants: Do not resist scratching
Ceramic Car Coating: Scratch Resistant (Has a 9H rating)
Resistance to chemicals
Wax - Does not resist chemicals
Ceramic Car Coating - 100% chemical resistance
Wax - Up to 3 months
Ceramic Car Coating - More than 5 years
Ceramic Car Coatings in San Diego
Ceramic paint coating works with the principle of long-run. The initial application cost is high, but it saves more money in long run. It also offers maximum protection to the paint of your car, and therefore it is best compared to wax and sealants. However, most people get the challenge of identifying ceramic coating for cars near them. San Diego ceramic car coating helps you by answering all your queries regarding the best coating option for your car. Call us now, and we will give you an appointment.
NEVER WAX AGAIN!
SAN DIEGO CERAMIC CAR COATING
Over the years, carnauba wax was considered the most preferred kind of car paint protection. Even though professional grade car waxes are useful products when utilized well, they still have some glaring restrictions. Revolutionary advances in paint protection have started to replace wax. Why don’t we take a careful examination at the details of this new technique.
New advances in Paint Protection: San Diego Ceramic Car Coating
The terms, ‘car paint coating’ or ‘paint protection coating’ bring to any car owner’s mind some type of sealant, Teflon or other products same as these. However, the term points to a particular category of products that connects to the paint at the molecular level resulting in a compact layer of protection that cannot be penetrated by biological impurities, while simultaneously minimizing scratch marks and scuffs. The coatings, (or ceramic coatings for cars, if you like) use nano-technology to fill up the tiny holes in the car’s surface. The result is a glassy sheen.
Have a look at the contrast in wax, sealants and ceramic coatings:
Carnauba Wax: Guarantees a warm shine for up to a maximum of 3 months. However, it can be affected by detergents. It offers no protection against rock chips, scratches or scuffs. It provides very limited protection from chemicals.
Sealants: They are synthetic polymers or resins which offer a layer of protection that joins to the painted surface of your car. Nevertheless they easily come off when exposed to detergents as well as other chemicals. They can only last for a few months.
Ceramic coatings: Also known as nano-coatings, these are man-made materials. They are not applied the way sealants or waxes are. Interestingly, they have a thinner layer than the two yet stronger. This is attributed to the chemical bond that is formed together with the paint. Needless to say then, they last for years on end. They can only be taken off through abrasion. These coatings are resistant to UV rays, scratches, chemicals and are extremely hydrophobic. They do not just promise to give you sterling protection, but also ensure that vehicles are easier to clean considering that wiping or washing away dirt has been simplified.
Hence, the molecular bond is central in giving permanent protection to the paint of your car: an attribute that makes ceramic coating notably more effective compared to any other kind of sealant or product of paint protection. Let’s see the way these ceramic coatings penetrate beneath the surface of your car’s paint to protect it.
Plainly put, a ceramic coating bonds powerfully with the paint of your car in such a way that it can resist the inevitable wear and tear. Therefore, ceramic coatings for cars offer many benefits in contrast to the conventional paint protection techniques as proved below:
1. Ceramic coatings give a glossy result which defies the years of your vehicle causing it to look as good as new. And this sheen will linger on and on for a prolonged time.
2. This coating stays on for a lengthier period than what wax or sealant can manage. Majority of the waxes will need a reapplication after lasting for a few months. Ceramic coatings endure for years with a two-fold benefit of time as well as money saved. For a detailed distinction between wax and ceramic coatings, have a look at this article.
3. The ceramic coating is sufficient to provide the much needed protection against harmful contaminants. Regardless of whether your car is exposed to chemical spills, bug splatter or dirty rainwater, what you need is to wipe off or clean the dirt or chemical impurities in the affected area.
4. Your concerns about the light scratches that arise from regular car washes have been addressed by ceramic coatings which aid in minimizing them. Compared to the clear coat from factories, ceramic coatings are significantly and basically scratch-proof.
Therefore, when you do your research about the paint protection coating that is best for your car, beware of the varying terminologies used to refer to paint protection. Even so, ceramic coatings are the undeniably most current development in the coating technology. Their glossy shine, first-class protection and hydrophobic characteristics have made them the most preferred selection among car lovers and luxury vehicle owners.
Granted, settling for the right product can be mind boggling considering the many brands in the market such as Ceramic Pro, Ceramic Pro 9h, Opti-Coat. However, if you are looking for quality ceramic coatings that will give you value for your money, IGL Ceramic Car Paint Protection has it. How? You might ask. At San Diego Ceramic Car Coating, our expert detailers will assist you to determine the right level that your car needs. As if this is not enough, we additionally invest time to prepare your car’s paint well for the ceramic coating. This contributes towards achieving sterling results. We stand out as certified installers of IGL Ceramic Car Paint Protection. As a bonus, we boast of years of experience in using these products taken from our shop in San Diego, California. Why not pick your phone and give us a call today?